What is Snap Camera
Snap Camera lets you use virtual backgrounds and filters in online video meetings and messages.
Once you have Snap Camera installed, you can choose from a huge library of virtual filters and backgrounds in your favorite online video platforms, including Zoom, Google Meet, and Sendspark.
Snap Camera includes many virtual background and lens categories like...
Work & Study from Home
And many more!
And Snap Camera invites the community to create and share community lenses, so options are seemingly infinite.
Why Use Virtual Backgrounds, Makeup, and Filters?
No need to put on makeup or clean your room — just use a Snap Camera lens!
Here are some of our favorite lenses from Snap Camera...
1. Super subtle, skip the makeup and add soft color to enhance your appearance
2. If you're going to choose a virtual office, choose one with an ocean view!
3. Trying to look more professional? Wear a tie!
4. Or look a little more "natural" with butterflies
5. And sometimes, it's okay to be a little corny.
How to Record a Sendspark Video with a Virtual Background using Snap Camera
Watch this video, or follow the steps outlined below:
1. Install Snap Camera
To use Snap Camera, you need to download the application on your computer. To download Snap Camera, please...
Navigate to snapcamera.snapchat.com
Continue through the Snap Camera setup guide
2. Use Snap Camera as Your Camera Source in Sendspark
You can record videos with Snap camera in Sendspark by setting it as your camera source.
Restart Chrome after installing Snap Camera
Launch the Sendspark recorder (from either the web or Chrome Extension)
Click into Settings (⚙️ icon)
Under Camera, select Snap Camera
Now, you're all set to use your Snap virtual background or lens in Sendspark 👍