1) How many times can I say WATERMELON throughout the video?
The Watermelon variable works as a greeting, and you can only use it once when the recording starts.
2) Does AI Voice cloning support other languages?
Yes! Check this article
3) How many videos can you generate at once?
Currently, there is a limit of 2000 videos per campaign. However, for optimal speed and results, we suggest creating campaigns of 500-1000 videos at a time.
4) How long does it take to generate 500 videos?
It depends on how long the original video is. Assuming the video is 30 seconds long, it could take somewhere between 3 to 4hs.
5) If I record a 45-second video, would that take a minute away from my stock?
No. Minutes are not rounded up. You can see your consumption under Billing: https://sendspark.com/settings/billing
6) I need more minutes! What can I do?
Here's a top-secret feature to use longer videos and spend fewer minutes.
---> Check this article
7) What's the best way to record a video for this feature?
Record a 20-40-second video with a short greeting: "Hey Watermelon (short silence)... I'm Dan from Tech support, and I'll be happy to help you today"
8) How can I improve my audio quality?
Here is an article that will help you get the best results
9) Some of my videos did not generate. Now what?
Click on ADD MORE CONTACTS to see the ones that were not generated and click on GENERATE VIDEOS again to retry as it's possible there was a simple network issue.
You can also try testing one of the websites used as it's also possible there could be a problem with the URL.