You may use either the Sendspark Web Application on the Sendspark Chrome Extension to record yourself with Sendspark.
Both ways work great, but we recommend using the Chrome Extension for maximum speed.
This article will walk you through both options to record your screen with Sendspark.
Record your Screen with the Sendspark Chrome Extension:
1. Install the Chrome Extension
First install the Sendspark Chrome Extension.
2. Launch the Chrome Extension
You can launch the Chrome Extension by clicking on the Sendspark icon in your Chrome browser at any time. (Make sure you have Sendspark pinned).
3. Select from Face
At the bottom of your screen, select Face to record only your webcam
4. Start Recording
Click the red Record button to start recording.
5. Stop Recording
Click the red Finish button to end recording.
Record your Screen with the Sendspark Web Application
1. From the Sendspark dashboard, click Start Recording.
2. Under Record, Select Camera.
3. Click the red circle to start recording
4. Click the red square to stop recording
5. To save your video, click the blue Yes (or feel free to record again, until you get it right!)
6. That's it, now your video is ready to edit and share. 🎉