If you're NOT using Google Chrome...
- Switch to Chrome. Sendspark is made to work in Chrome, and will better for you there. If you don't have Chrome, download it now.
If you are using Google Chrome...
Make sure Chrome as permission to access Sendspark
- Copy & paste this link into your browser (do not click): chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.sendspark.com%2F and make sure Camera and Microphone are explicitly set to "Allow." Then refresh your page and try again.
Make sure Chrome has permission to access your camera
- Go to System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Camera, and make sure Google Chrome is checked
Make sure your camera is working
- Check if video is working on other apps on your computer (i.e. Zoom, Google Meet, FaceTime). If it's not, you may need to restart your computer.
Restart your computer
- Still now working? Shoot us a message and we will try to help!