Before you go too far, make sure that you're using a supported browser. Right now, Sendspark works best on:
- Google Chrome
If you're not using one of these browsers, please switch to one now. Then...
1. Give Sendspark Permissions on Google Chrome...
- Copy & paste this link into your browser (do not click): chrome://settings/content/siteDetails?site=https%3A%2F%2Fapp.sendspark.com%2F
- Make sure Camera and Microphone are explicitly set to "Allow." Then refresh your page and try again.
2. Make sure Chrome has permission to access your camera
- Go to System Preferences → Security & Privacy → Camera, and make sure Google Chrome is checked
3. Make sure your camera is working
- Check if video is working on other apps on your computer (i.e. Zoom, Google Meet, FaceTime). If it's not, you may need to restart your computer.
4. Restart your computer
- Still now working? Shoot us a message and we will try to help!