In this tutorial, we'll show you how to send dynamic videos in Mailshake using the Sendspark + Mailshake integration.
Sendspark's Dynamic Video feature lets you take one video of yourself, and instantly put that video over any background, so it looks like you're recording over any website or URL.
Use this to supercharge your sales outreach, product demos, onboarding, customer success, and more!
How to Create a Dynamic Video Campaign for the first time:
How to Share Dynamic Videos in Mailshake:
How to share a Dynamic Videos Campaign Step by step:
1. Click on Share Campaign:
2. Look for Mailshake, and click on it to copy the code.
3. To make sure that you're using the same contacts, click the "Download CSV" button.
4. Go to Mailshake and start a Campaign & upload your prospects to your Campaign.
5. Create an email Template and paste the code "CMD or CTRL + V"
6. Save the Template and proceed.
7. Confirm and launch the campaign
8. Note: it's important that you send the video in Mailshake to the same list of contacts you generated videos for in Sendspark.