In this tutorial, we'll show you how to send dynamic videos in Reply using the Sendspark + Reply integration.
Sendspark's Dynamic Video feature lets you take one video of yourself, and instantly put that video over any background, so it looks like you're recording over any website or URL.
Use this to supercharge your sales outreach, product demos, onboarding, customer success, and more!
How to Create a Dynamic Video Campaign for the first time:
How to Share Dynamic Videos in Reply
1. Go to Reply and create a new Template
2. Return to Sendspark, and copy the "Reply (Image URL)" snippet to your clipboard
3. Back in Reply, add an "Insert image" to your email...
...and paste the Sendspark snippet in as the image URL:
4. Go back to Sendspark, and click to copy "Reply (Video URL)" to your clipboard
5. In Reply, highlight your image:
Click on INSERT LINK:
...and paste the Sendspark snippet as the link to your video:
6. You'll notice that the image & link in Reply right now is the default (video of yourself) because no contacts have been selected yet. If you preview this video on behalf of a contact that was on your Sendspark dynamic video list, you will see the video that was generated for that contact.
7. Note: it's important that you send the video in Reply to the same list of contacts you generated videos for in Sendspark. To be extra safe, you can click "download CSV" in Sendspark to get a list of contacts who we've generated videos for.
And that's all you need!