You can record your face and screen together with the Sendspark Chrome Extension.
To get started...
1. Install the Sendspark Chrome Extension here.
2. Make sure the Chrome Extension is pinned on your Google Browser
3. Launch Sendspark by clicking the Sendspark icon on your Chrome nav bar
4. Select Both as your recording type (note, you can click on the ... to change the recording type)
5. Click Record to start recording
6. Select what you would like to share. You can choose between:
Entire Screen - will record everything on your desktop.
Window - will record only a specific application, like Chrome, Slack, or something else.
Chrome Tab - will only record what is on the specific chrome tab. We typically recommend this option because you get a more "polished" recording. You're not sharing any bookmarks on chrome or folders on your desktop.
7. Cick the blue "share" button to start recording.
8. Click back on the Sendspark icon to stop recording
9. Now you be able to preview, edit, and share your video!
Please Note: Because this is a Chrome Extension, there are some limitations. One is that you will not be able to drag your face bubble off of your Chrome window (so you cannot record yourself over a powerpoint presentation).