1. Install the Chrome Extension
To record your screen with Sendspark, first install the Sendspark Chrome Extension.
2. Launch the Chrome Extension
You can launch the Chrome Extension by clicking on the Sendspark icon in your Chrome browser at any time. (Make sure you have Sendspark pinned).
3. Select from Face, Screen, or Both
From the Chrome Extension, you can choose between recording your Face, Screen, or Both at the same time.
4. Select from Tab, Application, or Desktop
When you're recording either your Screen or Both (Face + Screen), you can select if you want to record your Tab, Application, or Desktop.
- Tab - will record only the Chrome tab you have open at the moment. This will give you clean, polished recording, and is the best option if you only want to record 1 tab. However, you cannot change tabs while recording.
- Application - will record an entire application. This can be Chrome, Slack, Powerpoint, or any application you have open on your computer. This is a great way to get a polished video of an application without capturing a messy desktop.
- Desktop - will record everything that is visible on your screen - including your desktop. This is the best way to make sure you don't miss anything on your screen.
The default option for recording is Desktop, but you can easily change what you are recording by clicking the ellipses in your recording toolbar.
5. Start recording!
You're all set! Click the red "start recording" button to record. 🎉